Promotions Assistant American General Media
Apply by 2019-09-30
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
American General Media Albuquerque location is looking for a Promotions Technician for our 6 station cluster. The ideal candidate will have strong work ethic and willingness to represent all stations regardless of format and a clean driving record is required. Experience with computers and bi-lingual is a plus.
Duties include maintaining a strong presence at all station events (remotes, festivals, concerts, etc.) including:
· Hanging banners, setting up sound equipment, setting up tents, checking the van before leaving for remotes for all needed supplies.
· Acting as a representative of our station(s) at any and all events or remotes including interaction with the listeners and complying with client requests.
· Maintain station vehicles (clean them and make sure they’re stocked)
· Office duties as they arise including making registration forms, running errands for promotions department, making copies, etc. When in the office during scheduled times, use this time to make sure that the station vehicles are clean and adequately stocked
· Additional duties as they arise
We are looking for a positive and outgoing employee; someone who genuinely has the desire and drive to be part of a winning team.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or apply in person at our offices located at 8009 Marble Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110. AGM is an EOE Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at our offices located at 8009 Marble Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
AGM is an EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER