Production Assistant (PT) Nexstar Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-09-16
The KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM is looking for part-time Production Assistant. In this position you will be responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director.
- Sets up cameras and related equipment.
- Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs studio equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during remote broadcasts. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to climb 12` ladder. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com Job Req #: 2019-6253 Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply online at: https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com
Job Req #: 2019-6253
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER