Reelz Senior Designer Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-05-12
REELZChannel is looking for a Senior Designer for motion graphics, digital and print. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation including the understanding of typography in digital media, color, composition and concepts and stays up to date with motion design trends and visual effects. A collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in teams is crucial. We are offering a relocation package.
This person will be responsible for the concept, design and execution of various motion graphics projects for on-air promo and sales presentations. Will be required to design and create graphics for social media, digital and print. Must be able to follow brand guidelines.
Projects may include: on-air promo and show graphics, brand elements, consumer and trade print/digital campaigns, web and social media graphics, and various in-house design needs.
- Design, execute and deliver graphics for on-air, print and digital in various formats.
- Handle multiple daily and long-term assignments with constantly shifting priorities.
- Maintain graphics resource library, follow naming conventions and network folder structure.
- Work well in team environment.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
- 3-5 years experience in a broadcast/cable/advertising design group.
- A portfolio and/or reel that shows proven design and animation capabilities across broadcast, social, digital and print platforms.
- Hands-on expertise with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Expertise with keying greenscreen footage, tracking and rotoscoping.
- Knowledge of Cinema4D and Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Self motivated, organized and solution driven thinking.
- Deadline oriented and works well under pressure and in a changing environment.
- Collaborative spirit and a client service approach.
- Art School or Bachelor`s Degree in Graphic Design.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER