National Sales and Research Director Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-05-03
This position is responsbile for building, maintaining, and directing an effective national sales effort. In addition the Sales Manager will work with local account executives to ensure achievement of sales goals.
- Develop a strategic sales plan to achieve pre-determined revenue goals, consistent with market objectives and effectively implement this plan and successfully build, maintain, and direct an effective national sales effort.
- Review and approve all contracts, assuring all company procedures are adhered to and followed.
- Develop relationships with local contacts of clients.
- Assure sales effort is accomplished within approved expense budget per company guidelines.
- Provide the Director of Sales with monthly sales revenue projections & evaluation of rep firm performance.
- Serve as back-up to Local Sales Manager(s), as requested, and/or assist with other assignments, as required.
- Maintain effective on-going communication with Local Sales Managers & Director of Sales Manager, i.e. national accounts, local accounts, pricing market condition and rep performance.
- Effectively communicate with national reps and local account executives and clients to assure their understanding of rates and market fluctuations.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key local contacts.
- Effectively position station qualitatively and quantitatively through the use of Arbitron and various other research materials.
- Effectively position the stations conceptually and integrate in a global market sense. Strive for continued growth and knowledge of position and industry.
- Set and comply with the highest professional standards of selling for the station.
- Build working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public.
- Acts in a professional manner when representing station.
- Previous experience in media sales. Management and or national sales experience preferred.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver`s license for daily travel to client meetings and events.
- Highly organized, sound judgment.
- Skilled communicator.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to motivate and instill confidence in clients is critical.
- Proven track record for achieving and exceeding sales budgets.
- Demonstrated professional presentation skills with the ability to negotiate a sale.
- Experience working as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer. Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER