Account Executive Trainee KASY Licensee/Tamer
Apply by 2019-02-25
New Mexicos CW and My 50 Television stations are seeking an Account Executive Sales Trainee. Were looking for a motivated individual who wants to build a career in broadcast media sales. If youre a self-starter, enjoy setting & reaching goals, and want to help small businesses reach their marketing goals, we want to invest in YOU. The ideal candidate will train with us for the first six months, learning television & digital sales from the group up.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year experience in sales preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: The Account Executive must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. The Account Executive must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment or items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER