Receptionist Hearst Television
Apply by 2019-02-22
KOAT-TV has an opening for a part-time Receptionist to serve as administrative support to the station as well as provide assistance to other departments as needed. This individual will provide support by performing various tasks that contribute to the daily operations of the department. The Receptionist will serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of visitor arrivals; maintaining security, clerical duties and operating the Cisco telecommunications switchboard.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering and/or referring inquiries.
- Provides information to viewers in a professional manner.
- Directs visitors and maintains the employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring guest logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains continuity among departments by documenting and communicating actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Orders and maintains general office supplies.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services and USPS mail.
- Previous Customer Service or Receptionist experience preferred
- Related military experience will be considered
- Excellent Communication Skills - whether in person or on the telephone.
- Customer Focus - professionalism in handling client inquires/requests.
- Organization Skills - ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks.
- Prefer familiarity with the Cisco switchboard console.
- Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
Please visit https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/receptionist-5003 to apply. EOE Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please visit https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/television/jobs/receptionist-5003 to apply. EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER