Account Executive- New Business Development Hubbard Broadcasting
Apply by 2019-01-11
KOB-TV in Albuquerque New Mexico has a unique opportunity for new professionals ready to enter and excel in the field of sales and marketing. This position will focus on New Business Development in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area. Aggressive self-starter and skilled closer. Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills. Ability to listen and communicate ideas effectively. Let us show you your future with Hubbard Broadcasting.
- Identify qualified advertising prospects, secure an interview to find their marketing needs and challenges, provide marketing solutions utilizing our marketing products and services.
Prepare proposals and presentations that helps meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Engage in training program and be proactive in making suggestions to improve our sales efforts.
- Be open to training from co-workers to learn the business and sharing new ideas.
- Concentrate on high profit activities to maximize revenue.
- Keep supervisor informed of challenges, successes, and revenue generation progress on a weekly basis.
- Confer with and cultivate client (potential and established) relationships. Work to resolve client complaints and concerns. Represent station at client events and station-sponsored events.
- Establish, consult and communicate departmental and HBI policies, procedures and guidance as needed.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other employees, customers, clients and corporate departments. Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Attend all necessary meetings are required.
- Report to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed. Attend client special events and promotions in the evening and weekends as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising.
- Sales or marketing experience in an environment that creates value for an organization is preferred; and/or experience driving business growth.
- Highly organized, sound judgment.
- Skilled communicator. Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner. The ability to motivate and instill confidence in clients is critical.
Strong computer skills.
- Proven professional presentation skills with the ability to close a sale.
- Knowledge of WideOrbit, Nielsen, Matrix a plus.
- Must be able to drive, have a valid driver’s license for daily travel to client meetings and events and a safe driving history. Driving record will be checked.
Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Ability to see, read, hear and speak clearly. Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals. Able to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment, including telephone. Able to drive own vehicle for the purpose of meeting clients and attending events. Requires the ability to think critically, strategically and tactically and to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
https://www.kob.com/jobs Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER